First order of business, the deluxe sample I received: the new Naked BB cream.
The tube was adorable, though when I unscrewed the cap it looked worrisomely different from--more beige than I'm accustomed to--my usual foundation/BB cream shades.
Now, the post-Cyber-Monday-'12 Deluxe Mystery Travel Bag, which I mentioned in a previous blog post.
Contents, as you can see above:
- a translucent vinyl zippered pouch,
- a travel-sized Supercurl mascara,
- a mini 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab (not an unpopular/hard-to-use colour, thankfully),
- a sample eyeshadow primer potion (UDPP) card,
- a full-sized Lip Junkie in Naked, and
- a travel-sized container of All Nighter spray (of which I purchased an XL size in this same shipment).
|And just because--a photo of the entire haul. Three lipsticks in Oil Slick!|
I also received my MUA shipment today, so I'll be posting swatches of some of those items later.