01 December 2012

Glossary is live


I just put up a glossary of terms frequently encountered online in beauty-related user content. I'll be adding lingo definitions, along with cynical commentary, regularly. :)
If you run into an abbreviation you're unfamiliar with, feel free to throw it my way; and I'll attempt to decipher it and return to you a pseudo-omniscient answer.



I also ordered two Kat Von D palettes from Sephora today, using my Beauty Insider certificate for $15 off $50.

Starstruck is one of her new mini four-pan eyeshadow palettes, in shades of brown, red and gold. I ordered two, since it's currently on sale for $13 (originally $50)--even less than when her previous mini palettes were on sale for $15--and has adorable packaging and comes in wearable yet unique colours.

The Starry Eyed Makeup Palette is her holiday set for 2012. It contains four shadow trios and two (full-sized!) Everlasting Love liquid lipsticks. It's currently on sale for $34, originally $49. Currently, I don't see many swatches of it circulating online, though that will doubtlessly change now that the product is discounted; I'll be sharing photos of it when I receive it. The packaging on this is, as always, beautiful and unique as well. I've enjoyed my other purchases from her line--the Angeles palette, and her Kat Eye set--so I'm looking forward to these.

No comments :

Post a Comment